NanoWhat.com is a domain owned and operated by YOU. Group.
The products and services offered by YOU. Group, its website, app or any affiliated offering are owned and operated by YOU. Consultants Limited, incorporated under the laws and jurisdiction of Hong Kong, represented by its Branch office ‘YOU. Group’, represented by its registration number: 70948567 having its operational office at Hollywood Commercial House, Room 1101, 3-5 Old Bailey Street, Central, Hong Kong. (hereinafter referred to as ‘YOU. Group’ or ‘Company’).
For the purpose of this policy, wherever the context so requires,
- The term ‘You’ & ‘User’ shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services or offerings provided on YOU. Group’s App, Website or any affiliated offerings.
- The term ‘company’ refers to the collective of app / website or any other platform in the context of YOU. Group, that the team/ persons affiliated owns/ operates.
- The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’ & ‘Our’ shall mean the App and/or the Website, as the context so requires.
- That ‘Platform’ shall refer to the offerings of YOU. Group, like the app, website or any other platform that the company owns/ operates.
- The terms ‘Party’ & ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- ‘Personal data’ means any information which relates to a living, identifiable person, entity, both for profit and non-profit. It might include but is not limited to names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, any information or a combination of information which, if put together, means that the person or entity can be identified.
- ‘Processing’ covers all activities relating to the use of personal data, from its collection through to its storage and disposal and everything in between.
- “Data subject” means the person or entity whose personal data is being processed.
- The headings of each section in this Policy are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under this Policy in an orderly manner, and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained herein in any manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
By using the website/app, the user consents to the acceptance of this policy and the mentioned terms unless the user explicitly denies providing the consent. As for the terms,
- The User unequivocally agrees that this Policy and the aforementioned Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between the User and the Company, and that the User shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by the Website, and that the same shall be deemed to be incorporated into the Terms, and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms and the Policy binding on the User and that User’s act of visiting any part of the Website constitutes the User’s full and final acceptance of the Policy and the aforementioned Terms.
- The user agrees for secondary purposes, including but not limited to marketing and communication, when providing us information.
- The user is aware that the public information user puts, both on the offline and online mediums, directed towards the company, directly or indirectly, including but not limited to message boards, forums etc. are stored by the company and any such information may be used to resolve and pursue disputes in the requisite jurisdictions.
- The user is aware that the terms are binding, but are not limiting in nature of information collection. The user is aware that the company can collect information outside the scope of this policy, provided that the company asks the user’s consent for the same.
- The user is aware of the rights provided to them, including but limited to consent, rights of confidentiality, access to their Personal Data, right to erasure and any other right as applicable within the laws and terms of the company.
- The user has the right to deny or withdraw their consent of providing us with any information, at any time, by contacting the Data Protection Officer.
Information we collect
The user, when visiting the app or any affiliated website, expressly agrees and acknowledges that the company collects and stores the information that either the user provides explicitly or the company collects using the third-party tools and platform affiliations.
The company, with its offerings, either as an app or website, collects the data mentioned hereafter. We access the information, publicly available and accessible, and the information the user provides to us, in the form of data input to process and fulfill the product’s functionality. The company does not store any of your sensitive information on its servers.
- That the company collects and stores the information when the user visits its platforms in the form of log data on the company servers.
- This log data may include information including but not limited to IP address, login details and your other statistics including access time, pages viewed and site/ services you use before/ after interacting with the platform.
Information User provides to us:
- The company collects the information provided directly by the user, in the form of creation or modification of the account, uploading details or communicating otherwise with the company in the form of direct or indirect contact with the company offerings.
- The information may include the user’s name, email, contact details, address, pictures, payment methods, any particular notes, or any documents provided explicitly by the user.
- The user might provide some input on the platform in the form of text messages, voice messages, location information, files and media articles/ links.
- The user might use and choose to share his contact addresses with the platform, in order to communicate/ receive communication.
- The company may also receive information from other sources that the user interacts with on our platform and it’s extended presence.
Information we collect through extended use of platform’s services:
The company’s platform fetches the data from user’s devices and related information, once provided with the consent of the user, explicitly for some of the device data as Mobile Platforms (Android, iOS etc) have laid out in their terms of service. The company might ask the user for the following information, for which the permissions are based on the mobile platform’s policies.
- Personal Information: The company stores the details such as your personal identification details, the documents you explicitly upload on our platform in the form of service usage or communication, directly with our company.
- Contact Information: The platform accesses your contact addresses if provided permission. This is used to store contact information from your address book to facilitate our services.
- Device Information: The company may collect information about your device, its IP address, operating systems and versions, language, Filename and types, Unique Device Identifiers and Mobile Network providers.
- Document Information: The document we fetch from your emails will not be stored on our servers and only be used for indexing on the native device.
What we do with the information:
The company collects the information and uses it to facilitate its services. We use this information to facilitate the service and promote a user’s experience. The company states:
- That the information collected is used to improve its platform, generate insights and statistics for the fulfilment of the platform and its services.
- That the information might be used for communicating with the user, directly or indirectly in the form of feedback, marketing and promotional emails, grievance redressal or any as the company deems fit. The user can opt-out of these communications anytime by communicating with the Data Protection Officer.
- Perform internal operations, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
Subject access requests
Under data protection legislation, an Individual or entity has the right to access the information that the company holds about them. Accessing Personal data in this way is known as a Subject Access Request. With this request, you are entitled:
- to be sent a copy of your personal data (normal, as of the date of receipt of your request), subject to any applicable exemptions.
- the removal of other people’s personal data as Deemed.
- to be sent certain information about your personal data.
The Subject Access Request to the Company may be submitted in form of email, direct contact or by post communication with the Data Protection Officer, the contact details of which are provided in the policy thereof.
We value the trust you place in us regarding your information and usage of our products and services. Any information entered by the user on the website, app and its affiliated subdomains and extensions is stored confidentially to protect the user against unintentional disclosure to third parties. Every usage of the user’s data is notified to the user prior to the action taken by the company.
In order to protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow the industry’s best practices. We do our best to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, no method of security is completely reliable and secure, and the company or any of its affiliates are not responsible in case of including but not limited to data theft, security loopholes, and information mismanagement.
The company might engage with third parties to provide the user additional features and to facilitate service delivery to the user. The services might include links to other sites. The engagement might include facilitation of the company’s services, performing service-related services, analysing the data provided and assisting the company’s platform capabilities. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. If the user clicks on a third-party link, it’ll be directed to another site. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Disclosure of personal information
The company does not sell or share any personally identifiable information to any third party (public/private), except under the conditions as mentioned above. We do, however, share the information to third parties to deliver the services requested by you. However, we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service or if you give us your consent to do so.
- The user is aware that the company may share the User’s personal information with other entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of the Website’s services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
- The User is aware that the company may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if the platform/ company in good faith believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
- The User is further aware that the Website/Company and its affiliates may share some or all of the User’s personal information with other business entities should the Company/Website (or its assets) plan to merge with, or be acquired by such business entity, or in the event of reorganization, amalgamation, or restructuring of the Company’s business. Such a business entity or new entity will continue to be bound by the Terms and Policy, as may be amended from time to time.
Changes to the policy
The company retains the sole and exclusive rights to amend or modify the Policy and the aforementioned Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the user and the user expressly agrees that any such modifications and updates shall come into effect immediately. The user is required to review it frequently to avoid any conflict of interest.
However, if we make any material or substantial changes, we will place a prominent notice on our website/ application. If the change materially affects the user, we will send a notice to you by email.