You’ll get a Google Map that guides you to 13 Best Spots you Need to See in a Weekend in Sintra. When you open the map easily read other Google Local Guides’ reviews of each spot.
Location: Sintra, Lisbon, Portugal, Europe
Highlights: Park / Castle / Culture / Best Places
By downloading this list of places, you’ll be contributing to my effort spent finding hidden gems so thank you for your support in advance!
🇬🇧 I took a day trip to Sintra from Lisbon and here are the useful info:
– Lisbon – Sintra train: 40 m, €4.50
– Bus: When you arrive at the station there are several tour buses that take you to Sintra’s main attractions, take the 434 that will take you with 11€ (round trip) to Palácio Nacional da Pena, Castelo dos Mouros and the historic center
– Park and Pena Palace entrance ticket: 14€
– Time to visit the palace: 1h
– Time to visit the Park: 1h
WARNING: I recommend you visit the palace during the week or at the opening time because you can have lines longer than an hour and a half
To see an amazing video of one of these place click here