Click for 👀 Map Preview
Location: Romania, Europe
Highlights: A Google Map to guide you to the 27 Best Places & Hidden Gems for Romania Travel
Tyler and I are a Canadian married couple living in the UK with the goal to visit every country in Europe. Follow along for our adventures and discover some of the best travel trips and places to visit in Europe and moreǃ
Romania itself is a hidden gem in Europe 💎, we have selected 27 places that we think are the most worth visiting in Romania, and some of them are gems that are loved by locals!
The map will guide you to:
- A cave with a tiny monastery at its mouth
- Unique medieval salt mine with an amazing view of an amphitheater, ferris wheel, mini-golf & boats
- A small, gas-spewing volcano that resembles a lunar landscape
- Have you seen the picturesque 166-meter high dam built more than half a century ago?
- I’m willing to bet that a cemetery in Romania can change your idea of what a cemetery is, and it’s really worth to visit!
In this map, you can also easily see other Google Local Guides’ reviews for each location.
Click “Follow” when you open the map link and sync to your phone to use later!
🗺️ Visit my Map Shop HERE for more hidden gems
There are no reviews yet.