Click for 👀 Map Preview
Location: Andorra la Vella, Andorra, Europe
Highlights: Free Google Map that guides you to 17 Amazing Things To Do for your Andorra Holiday
Andorra! A destination that many people don’t have high on their bucket list, but it is a very interesting country worth putting on your immediate plans.
It is located between France and Spain and between the Pyrenees Mountains. Its capital is Andorra La Vella or the Principality of Andorra or Principality of the Andorran Valleys or Andorra for short.
Our itinerary is a list on Google Maps, so you can easily read other Google Local Guides’ real reviews with real photos, and find your favorite location near you too!
Some Highlights of this Andorra Holiday Itinerary
- Serene stone chapel with a replica of an ancient shrine that burned down in the 1970s
- Opened in 1994, this 18-floor spa resort features indoor/outdoor thermal pools, saunas & treatments
- Large local department store offering an array of apparel, home goods, makeup & foods
- Humble church built in the 11th & 12th centuries, featuring a stone bell tower & a pipe organ
- Riverside, surrealist bronze sculpture by artist Salvador Dalí, featuring a melting clock & angels
- Enough delicious bordas for your lunch and dinner plans
🗺 Visit my Map Shop HERE for more hidden gems