Location: Belize, Caribbean
Includes: A downloadable Belize Family Vacation Itineraries in Google Docs with Google Maps
- 4 Days Travel Itinerary in Google Docs which you can immediately edit, share and download for your own trip.
Click for 👀 Itinerary Preview
- Combines all the cool spots from the itinerary in Google Maps with Google Reviews that you can use from your phone anytime.
Click for 👀 Map Preview
4 different districts of Belize — each with their own specialties for your dream vacation.
- Stann Creek District is a district in the south east region of Belize. Its capital is the town of Dangriga, formerly known as “Stann Creek Town”.
- Cayo is a district in western Belize with many parks and ecological reserves. Once the heart of the Belizean Maya world, it’s rich with pre-Columbian archaeological sites. Cayo is known especially for the ruins of Xunantunich, with its 39m-high El Castillo pyramid, and Caracol, the country’s largest Mayan ruin. Many of its once-sacred Mayan caves are open for exploration, including Actun Tunichil Muknal, a unique and popular adventure destination.
- Belize City is a port city. On the north side, the Museum of Belize traces the country’s history, with exhibits including Mayan artifacts. The Image Factory gallery shows local contemporary art.
- Ambergris Caye: Scenic island featuring white sand beaches, a famed barrier reef for diving & The Great Blue Hole.
The Cayo District stands out as the best for a Family Vacation for adventure and fun things to do. San Ignacio, located within the district, offers a variety of activities that all family members will find intriguing. The Lodge at Chaa Creek and The Lodge at Jaguar are both first-class resorts located in the area. Furthermore, the district is safe and provides a laid-back atmosphere that is perfect for families looking for a rustic vacation experience. Overall, the Cayo District in Belize offers the ideal combination of adventure and relaxation for families.
Ambergris Caye is an ideal destination for a Family Vacation for beach and water activities. As the largest island of Belize, it offers a variety of kid-friendly attractions and activities such as snorkeling, diving, and boat tours, making it easy and fun for families to relax and enjoy the beautiful beaches. From luxurious beachfront resorts such as Victoria House Resort & Spa and Chabil Mar to boutique and picturesque cottages like Ramon’s Village, there are plenty of accommodation options that cater to families.
You can find 2 full travel itineraries in Google Docs with Google Maps including family things to do, signature kid friendly resorts and the best restaurants for your family. You can easily read other visitors’ Google Reviews in the map. I also included some very cool places in the other 2 districts in case you want to visit.
- Belize Family Vacation- “Ambergris Caye”
- Belize Family Vacation-“Cayo District”
Enjoy your family vacation in Belize!
🗺 Visit my Map Shop HERE for more hidden gems