Click for –> Map Preview
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Highlights: A Google Map to guide you to 24 Best New Orleans Haunted Houses, Restaurants and Bars
This map is from my trip to New Orleans, and love all the historical stories about Haunted Places. If you follow my map, you will experience:
- Neoclassical 1800s building with an infamously gory past, a common stop on city ghost tours.
- Iconic New Orleans cafe known for café au laits, chicory coffee & beignets since 1862.
- Local jazz combos perform in a snug bar & eatery serving up global small plates & house cocktails.
- Dimly lit hangouts & one of the oldest bars around, serving beer & frozen drinks since the 1700s.
- Built in 1857, this opulent, furnished house provides a glimpse into the life of an affluent family.
- …….and 19 more unique haunted places in New Orleans…….
Read my full blog : New Orleans Haunted Hotels | Your Travel Guide to Spooky Stays in the City
Visit my Map Shop HERE for more hidden gems
There are no reviews yet.