Location: Bucharest, Romania, Europe
Includes: Downloadable Bucharest Things To Do Itinerary in Google Docs and Google Maps
- 5 Day Bucharest Things To Do Itinerary in Google Docs which you can immediately edit, share and download for your own trip.
Click for 👀 Itinerary Preview
- Combines all the cool spots from the itinerary in Google Maps with Google Reviews that you can use from your phone anytime.
Click for 👀 Map Preview
Bucharest, or the “Paris of the Balkans”, is only an hour and a half away from Athens by plane. It has gone through many difficulties in the past, whether we refer to World War II or the political regime of Ceausescu. However, it has left this past behind, as it is now developing both commercially and in terms of tourism.
It is the ideal destination in the Balkans for a quick getaway, as it is a fairly economical option. In our article below, you will find details of what you can see in Bucharest and the ideal excursions within quick reach of the capital.
You can easily download my itinerary as a Google Doc Itinerary Template so that you can add or change the places and plan your own trip. Or, open the list of spots as a link to Google Maps to see Google Reviews for each location and the directions.
Some highlights of my Bucharest Things To Do Itinerary:
- Landscaped gardens featuring rare & exotic plants, with waterfalls, a herbarium & vast greenhouses
- Stylish specialty coffee shop by day, trendy cocktail bar by night, with a terrace & light snacks
- Visit an “Emerging Europe Restaurants of the Year”
- Orthodox monastery & church from 1724, partly rebuilt in the early 1900s after earthquake damage
- Ethnographic museum devoted to Romanian village life, with hundreds of peasant farms & homes
🗺 Visit my Map Shop HERE for more hidden gems