Click for 👀 Map Preview
Location: Costa Brava, Spain, Europe
Highlights: Free Google Map to guide you to find 12 Best Hidden Gems | Costa Brava Restaurant You Can’t Miss
I got on a flight to the Costa Brava because of the food!
The best restaurants in Costa Brava are not located in skyscrapers, or by exquisite floor-to-ceiling windows.
Costa Brava restaurants are built in red clay houses, besides quiet streets, and in yards with hundred-year-old trees. Because of the backdrop of this ancient city with beautiful scenery, food and architecture are perfectly combined.
Sitting in the sun, in the village, on the rocks, by the beach, tasting seafood of various colors, ham, and desserts, I can’t find words to describe the wonderful feeling. I don’t know if it’s because the chefs of Costa Brava stay true to the city’s history. Combining Italian enthusiasm, Spanish art and Greek simplicity. I can’t find such a gourmet experience in any other city!
My map contains 12 treasured restaurants:
- A hidden Gem with the signature dish, Rascassa (scorpion fish) with beach view
- A hidden Gem along a small stepping stone beach.
- Sitting in a beautiful hilltop village the views
- Best place for having a coffee and brunch
- An excellent addition to the Palamos food scene
- One of the most personal, delicious food experiences
- The 20 best restaurants in the world right now, according to millionaire private jet owners
- One of the best local restaurant with outdoor terrace
- A tapas place with a mixture of regular ones and others with a twist
- A Steak House with the best quality of the food, service and presentation is exceptional and the meat cuts like butter
- Rural cider house & restaurant featuring tapas, salads & grilled meats, plus a large terrace.
Visit my Map Shop HERE for more hidden gems