Location: Paris, France, Europe
Highlights: Travel Itinerary + Google Map with real photos and real reviews from other Google Local Guides for a Family Trip To Paris | 41 Local Gems | Christmas in Paris
6 Day Family Trip to Paris, which you can immediately share and download for instant use and trip planning.
Click for 👀 Itinerary Preview
Combining 41 cool spots and local hidden gems into a Google Travel Map that you can use from your own phone anytime
Click for 👀 Map Preview
Customized travel itinerary for a 6-day family trip to Paris
Family trip to Paris Day-1
- Many rave about the best galettes in Paris being from this Creperie – everything is cooked to perfection
- Ice skating in front of a grand Neo-Renaissance administrative building
- A select bistro on the banks of the Seine with stylish decor serves elevated breakfasts, mains, desserts, & wine.
- Take in the festive holiday window displays at an amazing shopping destination
- 17th-century building holding 5,000 artworks by Pablo Picasso, his own art collection and archive
- Architecturally avant-garde complex housing the National Museum of Modern Art, library, and music center
Family trip to Paris Day 2
- Take a brisk walk along the tree-lined banks of this canal, which provides a picturesque setting.
- Hip Vintage Shop stocks a broad selection of curated designer apparel & accessories.
- Cozy Cafe serves variations on the croque-monsieur, with chicken, ham & egg, plus drinks & coffee.
- Fresh produce & food to take away are sold at this covered market, rebuilt in 1880.
- Great location for tapas and for watching Paris go by in the evening
- A store with three buildings: one is for home items, the other is for kids, and the third is for clothing. Beautifully curated, brightly colored items
Family trip to Paris Day 3&4
- Iconic Parisian carousel, set among romantic streets and a classic backdrop
- Landmark building with a commanding presence, breathtaking views, and religious importance for tourists, art enthusiasts, and spiritual seekers
- Cabaret venue in a 19th-century stone house, featuring chanteuses singing classic French songs
- 4 euros is well worth it for a super cute, black and white photo booth keepsake
- Neighborhood patisserie offering weekend brunches & coffee, plus pastries, cakes & sandwiches.
Family trip to Paris Day 5
- One of the oldest streets in Paris with lots of shops and small restaurants
- Local favorites, wine & cocktails, plus brunch are served in this casual, long-standing restaurant.
- Snug, traditional shop offering sweet & savory crêpes for casual dine-in or from a take-out window.
- Lovely neighborhood with cobblestone streets, smell the scents of all the food, a market, and cafés along the square.
- Nice park where toy sailboats can be launched on the pond if the water is not frozen.
Family trip to Paris Day 6
- Coffee & cocktails in a charming bar/café popular for its roomy terrace & lively nighttime vibe.
- Hidden street with great street art. Very colorful and impressive
- Elevated tapas & mains, plus natural wines, at a stylish locale with distressed wood & a terrace
- One of the best views of Paris. After a sunset dinner, watch the Eiffel Tower beam its light across the city from here
**This is a customized map requested by travelers, no coupons accepted**