Location: Houston, Texas, USA
Includes: 25 Hidden Gems | What To Do in Houston | 25 Local Cool Places | Houston Travel Itinerary
You will get very special local cool ideas for a GIRLS TRIP TURNUP | Houston Travel Itinerary
3 Day Girls Trip to Houston, which you can immediately share and download for instant use and trip planning
Click for 👀 Houston Travel Itinerary Preview
Combining 25 cool spots and local hidden gems into a Google Travel Map that you can use from your own phone anytime
Click for 👀 Map Preview
Customized Houston travel itinerary for a 3-day GIRLS TRIP TURNUP
Houston Travel Itinerary Day 1 : Selfie spots, shopping and drinks into the night
- Acoustically engineered light sculpture on a popular university campus, and an epic waterfall park – both perfect for pictures
- Stylish store supplying big-name sneakers & shoes plus a selection of apparel & accessories.
- Move on to happy hour, soul food and live music or entertainment if you’re there on the right day
- Or, choose a laid-back, casual New American kitchen & wine bar offering bites & wines on tap in spacious, modern surroundings.
- Finish off the night off partying at a roomy hot spot with outdoor seating, hip-hop music & dancing
Houston Travel Itinerary Day 2 : Explore the Third Ward
- A unique art project that brings together neighbors, artists, and enterprises in collective creative action to help materialize sustainable opportunities in marginalized communities
- Sunglasses shopping at a local favorite boutique
- Vintage streetwear shop
- Colorful, modern spot serving a mix of Caribbean dishes, such as meat-filled patties & jerk chicken.
- Narrow, casual venue with a small patio serving Southern comfort classics & cocktails.
- Pool tables and drinks at this kitschy watering hole with drink deals, DJs & local bands
Houston Travel Itinerary Day 3 : Downtown H-Town
- Cure that hangover with a coffee at a cute little cafe in a great location. Tasty drinks and fresh baked goods
- Quirky Waterhole offers poetry readings, live music & performing artists with a funky vibe.
- Longtime casual spot with covered outdoor seating serving fajitas, margaritas & other Mexican fare.
- Candlelit place for sipping wine & ghost hunting inside the oldest commercial building in Houston
**This is a customized map requested by travelers; no coupons accepted**