Click for 👀 Map Preview
Location: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, USA
Highlights: This Google Map will guide you to Magic Sands Beach Park and 10 other Less-Touristy Beaches in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
For me, the “magic” of Magic Sands Beach Park only works when there are not too many tourists around. This definitely isn’t a lowkey spot, as it’s posted on many tourist sites for the big island.
If you arrive early in the morning (before 7am) it’s definitely a beautiful beach you can enjoy alone or with family and friends. NOTE: this isn’t a huge beach, it’s pretty minuscule compared to the other beaches on island.
- Ringed by coconut palms, this picturesque beach is known for its black sand & green sea turtles
- Scenic lookout with striking views & access to a steep path leading to a black sand beach
- Landscaped terrain suitable for swimming, bodysurfing & picnicking also has lifeguard services
- Serene beachfront park & popular camping area with a parking lot, toilets & showers
- White-sand beaches, lava rock & tranquil waves are the draws at this remote cove with 2 lava pools
- Small beach & reef with generally calm water, making it a popular place to snorkel
🗺️ Visit my Map Shop HERE for more hidden gems