Click for 👀 Map Preview
Location: London, England, UK
Highlights: This Google Map will guide you to 33 Locals’ Favourite Things To Do London | Experience London like a Local
Ever wondered what Londoners get up to in their free time?
They love to get away from the popular touristy spots in the city and explore a new activity each weekend. From speakeasy bars to unique activities to picnics with the most beautiful views, here are 33 things to do in London like a local:
- Hip speakeasy bar in a tiny low-lit basement, serving cocktails shaken by professional mixologists.
- Satisfactory self-isolation: How to still enjoy London’s world class food scene
- London Bars Delivering Cocktails
- One of the most secretive bars
- London’s Best Rooftop Bars & Terraces
- One of London’s 15 best restaurants for al-fresco dining
- Trees and flowers from around the globe in vast gardens with huge greenhouses and Treetop Walkway.
- London’s best Cinema
- London’s best riverside restaurants
- Local’s favourite view point
and 23 more local cool spots…….
You can also easily see other travelers’ reviews in my notes for each location in this map. Click “Follow” when you open the map link and sync to your own Google Maps.
Visit my Map Shop HERE for more hidden gems