Location: Warsaw, Poland, Europe
Includes: A downloadable Warsaw Itinerary includes Things To Do| Food & Drink | Warsaw Bike Tours | Free Walking Tour of Warsaw that is in a Google Docs Template with a custom Google Maps link
- 3-5 Days Bucharest Things To Do Itinerary in Google Docs which you can immediately edit, share and download for your own trip.
Click for 👀 Itinerary Preview
- We combined all the cool spots from the itinerary in Google Maps so you can see the Google Reviews and use from your phone anytime.
Click for 👀 Map Preview
Warsaw! The beauty of Europe that has been through so much. Colourful and picturesque neighbourhoods, beautiful squares, palaces and open-air markets are a few of the things that make up the pattern of the capital and give the city a pulse.
It is important to know that both the old and new city were bombed by the Nazis in World War II. They were rebuilt after the war, with such detail that the buildings appear to be the age of the original buildings, rather than having a lifespan of only a few decades ago. We list everything you need to know before your first visit to Warsaw.
You can easily download my itinerary as a Google Doc Itinerary Template so that you can add or change the places and plan your own trip. Or, open the list of spots as a link in Google Maps to see Google Reviews for each location and get directions.
Some highlights of my Warsaw Itinerary:
- Stanisław August’s collections of paintings, drawings, sculpture & coins in lakeside palace
- Modernist building housing a museum of Polish & world art & sculpture, from ancient to contemporary
- Cool cafe for bookworms with a library & book exchange with huge windows overlooking a park
- Best tour operations for Warsaw Bike Tours and walking tours in Warsaw
- Bustling, renovated market hall for trendy restaurants & boutiques, street food & cultural events
- Unique, intimate restaurant & wine bar offering elevated seasonal dishes & 250+ international wines
🗺 Visit my Map Shop HERE for more hidden gems