Location: Washington DC, USA
Highlights: Google Doc + Google Map Itinerary with real photos and real reviews from other Google Local Guides for Washington DC Itinerary 3 days
- Washington DC Itinerary 3 days in Google Slides which you can immediately edit, share and download for your own trip planning.
Click for 👀 Itinerary Preview
- Combining all the cool spots in the itinerary to a Google Travel Map that you can use from your own phone anytime.
Click for 👀 Map Preview
- Take it easy in the morning, grab a coffee & pastry and wander the streets of one of the hippest districts in DC
- When you’re tired of walking, settle in for lunch, choosing from 2 can’t lose options – 1 local wood-fired pizza & pasta spot or 1 traditional American tavern visited by legendary presidents and diplomats of the past
- Celebrate on the north side of town with a unique Afghan dinner, and post-dinner festivities of pool, darts, live music, or dancing
- DC boasts 21 Smithsonian Museums which are all amazingly free of charge, but for a short trip – you need to know how to prioritize. Check our top pick with a very special exhibit only open until the end of summer.
- Hit up 1 digital art space for a truly immersive experience and some ultra-cool pics
- Stretch your legs with a walk around one of DC’s best places to connect with nature
- Enjoy dinner (and a show if you still have the energy) the south side overlooking the iconic Potomac River
- Make your way through the delicious aisles of a picturesque urban market and pack a picnic for your next stop
- Explore the diverse flora and fauna of this free-to-visit outdoor oasis while you enjoy your lunch on the grass
- Swing by a classic station for a memorable pic of the stunning architecture
- Dine at a quirky ramen spot for dinner and stroll the nearby bars and lively people-watching along this popular dining and nightlife corridor
**This is a customized map requested by travelers, no coupons accepted**
🗺 Visit my Map Shop HERE for more hidden gems
There are no reviews yet.